The recent days have been filled with things from family sicknesses (none of them major), to extra responsibilities at work. I have been working diligently on the show however, and was very excited to record yesterday, the 20th. After laying down a few hours of audio for the upcoming episode on The True Believer, my throat went sore. I was ok though, because I was finished recording… or so I thought. After transferring the audio file to my editing software I was disheartened to hear a loud buzz in the background that I had no luck filtering out. The audio was not consistent with the quality I demand, so it’s all garbage. There was no indication of feedback during recording. I did some troubleshooting and I think I have the problem sorted out. A revelation that presented itself during this process was the need to break this show up into smaller parts. The raw audio was extremely long. I have decided to make this a multi-part series consisting of at least 2 parts, and possibly 3. I want to apologize for the delay in getting this show out. I believe the wait will be worth it however. I need a couple days to allow my throat to heal, then I will record part 1 of the upcoming episode. Thank you for your patience.